Lifestyle and Environmental Benefits
of Rotating House
Our rotating house has many advantages over the conventional houses. The key advantages of our rotating house derive from the Lighthouse Pedestal and Revolving Mechanism, which can work with or without a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). These components work to maximise advantages and minimise disadvantages of any site such as the following:
LIFESTYLE BENEFITS OF OUR ROTATING HOUSE
- 360 degree views
- Every room can utilise advantages such as a view, pleasant parts of the site, private areas, sunlight, shade and breeze
- Rotate a room to a more private part of the site (e.g. entertainment area in the backyard during the day and bedrooms at the back at night)
- Light and Heat
- Natural light in the room where you want it, when you want it
- Sun in the rooms that you want heated
- Shade in the rooms you want cooled
- Option to utilise solar energy by allowing solar panels to follow the sun
- Rotate the house away from the entrance to prevent intruders from entering
- Move bedrooms away from the road noise at night
ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS OF OUR ROTATING HOUSE
- Better use of natural elements for energy savings
- Lower maintenance — for example, more even deterioration throughout house from sunlight, less condensation, and mildew
- Natural ventilation system. Our rotating house can be designed to allow natural ventilation, which can be optimised by turning the house into or out of the direction of the wind.
- Choose your view according to your purpose/feeling at the time
- Less damage to trees and land with less site clearing required
- The pedestal foundation can be modified to account for building an earthquake resistant house in flood prone or earthquake sensitive areas.
- Steel and Glass construction provides an added level of fire protection over wood exteriors
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
The PLC can also be set to rotate the house when your car enters the driveway. For example, it can be set to move particular rooms out of the sun in summer when the temperature goes above a certain temperature or moved into the sun when it drops below a certain temperature. Similarly, it can be set to ensure that solar panels will follow the sun.
To learn more about Lighthouse and the low cost earthquake-resistant housing we can provide, call us at 0061 41066 5216.